Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Odessa 1905 (Tribute to Guido Crepax)




I was feeling artistically uncreative this morning, so I decided to dig up some old books in storage, and happened upon Emanuelle, Bianca, and Venus in Furs-- erotic comic strips from Guido Crepax. I tried my hand at drawing--something I haven't done for quite some time (other than drawing a Spongebob character for my son a couple days ago, but that doesn't really count).

I wouldn't say it was a complete success, but it was still a fun process...the ass cheeks and hair look decent. Then again, who can fuck up ass cheeks?

Note: the poem is a cut-up of text from
the story of Bianca.

4 comments:

noizeDemon said...

I think you screwed up his sideburn. ;-P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matina L. Stamatakis said...

evil-no, I didn't screw up the sideburn...those are supposed to be scratches because he's been whipped. Sheesh, use your imagination! (just kidding!)

Angela-you're right. It must be a "happy ass" (as Ron Jeremy would say)

Mauricette Beaussart said...

Ha Ha, quand j'étais jeune, j'ai servi de modèle à Monsieur Crépax... Those were the times...