Friday, September 14, 2007

Modified Cornmeal: A 1969 Dialogue

Pasha: How was the trip? What about your kidney?

Carmen: From Idaho...I gave up my spleens.

Pasha: Worms are more or less ubiquitous in trails

.......of things, aren't they?
.................Like mayo, excess lust...

Carmen: Hugging an open sore? I find the trailing of
................your intestines very interesting...


..............................like a red/blue sky...

Pasha: I am grateful you [jerkily] replied.

..........Want my kidney?

Carmen: Maybe when you eat it you become bigger.

........When you drink it you become small,
.................and your shit is sought-after
................by idiots.

Pasha: How true. It does taste like golden sausage

.......................and blood pudding...

Carmen: [to Pasha] the guy who ate all your dogs doesn't
................eat dogs.

Pasha:[coy head-turn]I shouldn't have eaten the bread on sale.

Carmen: With further examination, I conclude there are no
..........birds on my lawn. The lady in the chair is
...........................weeping sheep

................go then with the telephone--

Pasha: Yes. There are fashionable, glassy vaginas

.......on sale that use sucked-up, egg-splattered mites

.........................along your lines //

Carmen: How so? My straddling slits birth sudden bassinette

..................
processes.
............Alternate breathless patterns complete


............the littlest coax.

Pasha: Tiny, too. Skin islands on face...

Carmen: No, not exactly. Neonatal heimlich maneuver...

.............and the spilling of bibs surely lacks
...................... abnormal peacocks.

No comments: